- My next novel will be published this month! The title is DADDY’S GIRL, and the genre is women’s fiction/psychological suspense (with an emphasis on the latter). Choosing the cover was difficult, but I love it. Stay tuned to my blog for a preview of the cover and for the exact publication date!
- I’m getting great feedback from both writers groups I’m in, on my work-in-progress, which is another novel. Thanks, Linda Sands, for connecting me to the newer one!
- I’ve been selected to be a nonfiction presenting author at the Milton Literary Festival this fall. Read my updated bio here.
- In case you’re wondering, we skipped a few Pizza and a Movie Fridays recently. There aren’t many films out right now that we want to see. 😒
- Later this month, I’ll join phenomenal photographer Lynn Crow and Beautycounter consultant extraordinaire Valerie Langman, at a Social in Johns Creek, GA, to benefit CURE Childhood Cancer. I’ll be signing copies of ALL THE ABOVE, UNDERWATER, and possibly, DADDY’S GIRL! See my Events Tab for more information. 😀
Leave a Reply