This isn’t a “List Post,” but here’s a few new things, for 2016:
- I now have a personal/profile Facebook page (“Julie McDermott“), AND an author/fan page, created some time ago (“Julia McDermott, Author“)!
- If you’re my FB friend on the former, please “Like” me on the latter (I’ll probably invite you to, if I haven’t already).
shoulddo you call me Julie, or Julia? My legal name (and the one I sign, and write under) is Julia, but call me either one. (See my post, https://juliamcdermottbooks.com/2013/10/29/julie-or-julia/)
- Stay tuned for future announcements on publicity about me in the news!
- It’s on my personal FB page, but ALL THE ABOVE is a nominee for the 2016 Georgia Author of the Year Award in the Memoir/Autobiography category!
- Three trips are on the horizon, so far, and they’re all “out west” – one in April, one in June, and one in September!
“It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.”
– W. C. Fields