Because “the more things change, the more they stay the same,” here is my updated List for
this week October:
- Two more (print) books purchased, to read this month: a memoir and a work of literary fiction. Both signed by the author, and both authors are new friends
- On track (?): WIP at 15k words…If I write 1,000 words a (work)day between now and Thanksgiving (and allow for my trip to Bouchercon in November), I’ll meet my goal of 50k by then. If.
- Work on Cover for ALL THE ABOVE has begun. Thanks, Michael!
- Atlanta area bookstores: Some will stock a few copies of UNDERWATER upon its release by Thomas & Mercer on November 25, 2014. Lesquelles? Books for Less in Buford, GA; Avid Bookshop in Athens, GA; Charis Books in Atlanta, GA; and possibly Bound to be Read Books, also in Atlanta! (If it’s not in your bookstore, ask them to carry it)
- Keeping up with travel updates from friends in the Czech Republic and in France maintenant!
- Trying out a new Atlanta restaurant with mon mari later this month to celebrate mon anniversaire
- Preparing my presentation at my Author Focus panel at Bouchercon 2014; looking ahead, même chose, plus ou moins, at the Atlanta Writers Club January 2015 meeting (“Member Minute”)
- Taking heed of some advice of un ami, un auteur bien connu, en ce qui concerne my (unnamed) WIP and its writing, editing and development
- Following and watching football: the Atlanta Falcons, the Georgia Bulldogs (Dawgs!), and the UNC Tar Heels!
plus ca change , plus c’est la meme chose ,( en Francais facile) !!
Oui…! C’est la raison pourquoi j’ai choisi cette phrase en anglais! (La liste continue!)