February is almost over, and I’ve forgotten to do a LIST POST! So here it is:
- I’ve been on a Radio Show (on Feb 3) and done three author events over the last weekend! Check out the Radio Show broadcast on my MEDIA page. An edited, short version of the best SOUND BITES is on the way…Stay tuned.
- Look on FACEBOOK for photos of my events (or scroll down), at Humpus Bumpus Books in Cumming, “Lunch Can Be Murder” Sisters in Crime event (and 30th anniversary celebration) in Smyrna, and Sunday Tea and Book Signing at Bookmiser in Roswell.
- My last Book Signing this month will be on Friday Feb 24 from 12 Noon to 3:00 at Bernard Dugaud Atelier de Beauté. Park in the back and enter there – you will find me and my books, and lots of French-speaking fun and talented people!
- MARDI GRAS is coming up… and I’ll appear at a local BOOK CLUB on Ash Wednesday, March 1, to talk about my novel DADDY’S GIRL. Two more Book Clubs have me on their schedules this spring. Let me know if you want me to appear at yours!
- Finally, the OSCARS are coming up, and I’ve seen 4 great films recently that I have yet to tell you about in “Pizza and a Movie” – but I will, before the 26th.