- First – we skipped Pizza and a Movie this weekend…Check back next weekend.
- TODAY: I’m honored to be invited to the Quiet Heroes Luncheon in Atlanta by CURE Childhood Cancer. Let’s conquer cancer one day at a time.
- My next event: I’ll be a Panelist at Bouchercon 2015 World Mystery Convention in Raleigh, North Carolina. My Panel is called “Dark Romance & Dark Smiles” and will take place on Friday, Oct. 9 at 10:00 am. I’ll also be talking about my debut Suspense novel, UNDERWATER, published by Thomas & Mercer on Nov. 25, 2014 on Saturday, Oct. 10 at the Meet the New Authors Breakfast!
- Other October events include the Book & Art Fair in Griffin, GA, Oct. 16 – 18; FoxTale Book Shoppe in Woodstock, GA on Oct 21 (with bestselling author Hank Phillippi Ryan); Queen of Hearts Antiques in Marietta, GA on Oct. 24 (with authors Valerie Connors and Mike Buchanan); and Killer Nashville International Writers Conference in Nashville, TN from Oct. 29 – Nov. 1. 🎃
- Also coming up this fall: two trips to Florida, and my birthday!