Halfway through June…but here’s this month’s list:
- NEWS FLASH! I’m going to be on a panel at this year’s DECATUR BOOK FESTIVAL over Labor Day Weekend in September! Read about it here and stay tuned for more details.
- I’ll be signing copies of UNDERWATER at The Book Worm Bookstore in Powder Springs, GA this Saturday, June 20, from 1:00 to 3:00.
- It’s a “Sisters” thing! From 1:00 to 4:00 on Saturday, July 25, I’ll join several fellow Sisters in Crime authors at the Fayette County Public Library for a panel and Book Signing.
- Here’s my latest 5 STAR REVIEW of ALL THE ABOVE: My son’s battle with brain cancer: “It was a very good book. It read like a novel even though it is a true story! Having a son around the same age as Jack, I really related to his story especially from his mother’s perspective. It was quite a roller coaster from before the diagnosis on. I just kept asking myself “what would I do?” in that same situation. I am not sure I could have handled it with the same strength and grace as the McDermott family. Thanks to the author for sharing this very personal story – that in itself – takes courage!”
- ALL THE ABOVE has been in the TOP 20 Best Sellers on Kindle for WEEKS! Download your copy now, order it in print, or contact me for a signed copy!
- Waiting to hear: The Georgia Writers Association will announce the winners of the Georgia Author of the Year Awards (GAYA) later this month. UNDERWATER is a nominee in the Detective/Mystery Category.
- Making Final Revisions to WIP, but not telling any more about it – yet!