Skip to content
- Finished decorating the house for the holiday season (but trimming the tree next weekend)
- Starting my Christmas shopping next week
- Writing in between everything, including on the weekends; hope to meet my WIP word count goal for 2014
- Nostalgic about past Christmases, when my kids found bikes and toys under the tree
- Delivered 10 signed copies of UNDERWATER to Dunwoody Bakery, open Wednesdays through Saturdays…If you live in the Atlanta area, pick up your copy there!
- Looking forward to a writerly holiday gathering next Saturday, where I’ll sign more copies and will have audio versions, too
- Thinking about what I’ll talk about for 15 minutes for the “Member Minute” at the Atlanta Writers Club meeting on January 17, 2015
- Happy that lots of UK readers have downloaded UNDERWATER during the last week! (and even more USA readers)
- Excited (and thrilled) that the Falcons won last Sunday!
- Recently tried “Abs” class, and going again tomorrow
- Favorite Christmas candy (but must avoid): peppermint bark
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: