- Writing steadily…more on that later.
- Enjoyed meeting authors and signing books at the 2015 Augusta Literary Festival! Thanks, y’all! Google the Augusta Chronicle for photos in its Sunday edition of March 8, 2015.
- Looking forward to a research trip to Dallas this month.
- Can’t wait to see the proof I ordered of ALL THE ABOVE, approve it, and release it on Amazon in paperback and Kindle!
- Happy that UNDERWATER now has 60 customer reviews! If you enjoyed it, please add yours! Germany, you too!
- In touch with the American Cancer Society to promote what they do and to publicize ALL THE ABOVE, the story of my son’s journey with brain cancer.
- AND – grateful to UGA Relay for Life and UNC Relay for Life for posting info and photos about ALL THE ABOVE ahead of its release on March 31! Both events take place on April 17, 2015 – I will be at one, but wish I could be at both. More birthdays!!!
- Waiting to hear from the German Cultural Center in Atlanta about a possible book signing – I have several copies of UNTER WASSER (UNDERWATER in German) that I’d love to sign. They have a book club, too!
- Noticed it? My website TABS have changed. Check out ALL THE ABOVE – FAQ and BOOK CLUBS, with a “Contact me” form!
The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
– Dr. Seuss
I’m going places – will you?
This weekend, I’ll be in Augusta, Georgia for the Augusta Literary Festival! Come chat with me and pick up a signed copy of UNDERWATER or the audio book!