Sign up below to receive my quarterly Newsletter. You’ll receive updates on my writing, new release alerts, cover reveals, and advance information about my appearances.
- Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 1st and 2nd: Decatur Book Festival
- Saturday, 1:00-2:00 pm: I’ll sign copies of my books at the Atlanta Writers Club tent.
- Saturday, 4:30-5:00 pm: I’ll appear on a panel titled “Family Secrets” with author Raegan Teller (moderated by Angela Costa), at the Sisters in Crime tent. Afterward, I will be available to sign copies.
- Sunday, 12:00 to 1:00 pm: I’ll moderate the AWC General Nonfiction/Self-Development panel.
- Sunday, 2:30-3:00 pm: I’ll appear on a panel titled “What is Noir?” with author Lynn Hesse (moderated by Linda Sands), at the Sisters in Crime tent and will sign copies afterward.
- Wednesday-Sunday, Sept. 5th-9th: Bouchercon Mystery Convention, St. Petersburg, FL
- Tuesday, Oct. 2nd: I’ll join other local authors at “A Novel Idea” at Crema Espresso Gourmet in Dunwoody, GA to read from our memoirs & nonfiction books.
- Panelist: Bouchercon World Mystery Convention; Killer Nashville International Writers’ Conference; Decatur Book Festival; Dahlonega Literary Festival; Milton Literary Festival; Atlanta Writers Club; and events hosted by Sisters in Crime, Atlanta Chapter.
- Book Signings in the Atlanta area in Dunwoody, Roswell, Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, Decatur, McDonough, Powder Springs, Buford, Canton, Cumming, Smyrna, Woodstock, Alpharetta, and in Athens, Georgia, Toronto, Canada, New Orleans, Louisiana, and Raleigh, North Carolina..