Sign up below to receive my bi-monthly Newsletter. You’ll receive updates on my writing, new release alerts, cover reveals, and advance information about my appearances.
Saturday, March 4, 2017: Book Signing, Cafe Vendome, Atlanta, Georgia, 2:00 – 4:30. This wonderful new French cafe serves coffee, tea, patisseries and lunch, and they have the best baguettes in town! Come by to chat with me and pick up signed copies of DADDY’S GIRL and ALL THE ABOVE!
Saturday, March 25, 2017: Dahlonega Literary Festival, Dahlonega, Georgia. I’ll appear as a Regional Writer.
Friday and Saturday, April 22 and 23: I’ll appear in Dunwoody, Georgia at LEMONADE DAYS. Details TBA!
Past Panel Appearances:
- “Tell It Like It Is” – Nonfiction panel, Milton Literary Festival, Nov 2016, Alpharetta, GA
- “Watch that Man – Thriller” – Bouchercon World Mystery Convention, Sept 2016, New Orleans, LA
- “Marketing and Publicity Tips & Secrets” – Sisters in Crime, Atlanta Chapter, Sept 2016
- Atlanta Writers Club Track: Thrillers – Decatur Book Festival, Sept 2016
- “Women of Mystery: Female Sleuths” – Killer Nashville Writers Conference, Oct 2015
- “Dark Romance and Dark Smiles” – Bouchercon, Oct 2015, Raleigh NC
- Atlanta Writers Club Track: Thrillers – Decatur Book Festival, Sept 2015
- Author Focus Panel: Underwater – Bouchercon, Nov 2014, Long Beach, CA
- “The Element of Suspense in Fiction” – Dahlonega Literary Festival, March 2014
- Sisters in Crime
- Sisters in Crime, Atlanta Chapter
- Atlanta Writers Club
- Atlanta Toulouse Sister Cities Committee
- Alliance Française d’Atlanta
- Atlanta Women’s Chamber of Commerce