Sign up below to receive my bi-monthly Newsletter. You’ll receive updates on my writing, new release alerts, cover reveals, and advance information about my appearances.
Saturday, April 8, 2:00 pm: Book Signing and Discussion at Tall Tales Books located in the Toco Hills Shopping Center in Atlanta.
Sunday, April 9, 1:00 pm: Book Signing, discussion and Q&A at Wilbur & Rudy’s Farmtable in Milton, Georgia. Stop by this terrific market and cafe, pick up some books and other goodies!
Saturday, April 15: Atlanta Writers Club meeting at GSU Perimeter campus, Dunwoody, Georgia. I’ll appear on a panel with three other local authors at the meeting, which begins at 1:30. Visitors are welcome!
Friday and Saturday, April 22 and 23: I’ll appear at LEMONADE DAYS to be held at Brook Run Park in Dunwoody, Georgia. My books will be for sale from 10-6 on Saturday and 12-6 on Sunday. I will be at the booth for an hour each day (time TBA) to sign copies!
Sunday, April 30, 2:00-4:00: I will appear with other local authors for a book signing at the historic Donaldson-Bannister House at the corner of Chamblee Dunwoody Rd and Vermack Rd in Dunwoody, Georgia.
Past Panel Appearances:
- “Tell It Like It Is” – Nonfiction panel, Milton Literary Festival, Nov 2016, Alpharetta, GA
- “Watch that Man – Thriller” – Bouchercon World Mystery Convention, Sept 2016, New Orleans, LA
- “Marketing and Publicity Tips & Secrets” – Sisters in Crime, Atlanta Chapter, Sept 2016
- Atlanta Writers Club Track: Thrillers – Decatur Book Festival, Sept 2016
- “Women of Mystery: Female Sleuths” – Killer Nashville Writers Conference, Oct 2015
- “Dark Romance and Dark Smiles” – Bouchercon, Oct 2015, Raleigh NC
- Atlanta Writers Club Track: Thrillers – Decatur Book Festival, Sept 2015
- Author Focus Panel: Underwater – Bouchercon, Nov 2014, Long Beach, CA
- “The Element of Suspense in Fiction” – Dahlonega Literary Festival, March 2014
- Sisters in Crime
- Sisters in Crime, Atlanta Chapter
- Atlanta Writers Club
- Atlanta Toulouse Sister Cities Committee
- Alliance Française d’Atlanta
- Atlanta Women’s Chamber of Commerce